The ViCan Difference
What makes us different from other companies?
- ViCan is owned and operated by a Senior Designer with over 30 years of industry experience. All operations, domestic and foreign, are directly managed to ensure all work meets the expectations of the client (ex. quality, budget, schedule).
- All overseas employees are university/college graduates. Then further trained by qualified Canadian Designers to conform to North American Standards.
- ViCan employees are Designers; Not Drafters. They understand the red line mark-ups; they are not limited to copying only.
- ViCan staff is trained to be proficient in all the latest software. This allows ViCan to provide optimum service to current projects, as well as new projects.
- As-Building, Data Entry and Document Control are ViCan’s Core Business Services. The quality of our product represents the quality of our business. We are meticulously critical of our work.
- All ViCan projects are charged as per unit cost to help clients plan and keep track of the costs of the project.
- ViCan has the manpower to complete major projects within scheduling constraints, all while maintaining the highest of quality.
- ViCan is headquartered domestically. Local people readily available for service and support.
- ViCan’s rate is competitive. We pass on the savings from low cost outsourcing to our clients.
- 80% of ViCan’s revenues stay in Alberta, Canada. ViCan employs local designers and supports local business and charity groups.